This deceased estate provides the astute buyer a wonderful opportunity to buy into the sought after Newcastle City Council zoned suburb of Tarro.
This 3 bedroom home is on offer for the first time in nearly 40 years, and with a 752.5sqm block, you will be impressed by the potential, the uniqueness and the location of this home.
Your options are endless, either renovate and lease for the avid investor or why not put a granny flat at the rear? Or add your finishing touch for a family home or alternatively, knock down and rebuild (STCA).
* 3 bedrooms
* Separate lounge area with box system A/C
* Combined kitchen & dining area
* Internal Laundry
* Bathroom with separate shower / bath
* 1.5 car garage + Workshop & Carport off to side
* Deceiving rear backyard
* Glass house area / studio + Park Room areas
* Off street parking available
Location features include:
* 20 Minute Drive to Newcastle CBD
* 10 Minute Walk to Beresfield Train Station
* 5 Minute drive to M1 Motor Way
* 10 Minute Walk to Beresfield shops
* Zoned for Tarro Public School | Francis Greenway High School
* Council Rates - $1,680.00 per Annum Approx.
* Water Rates - $210.00 Per cycle + usage Approx.
* Contract of Sale emailed on request
Contact Rob McCorriston today on 0406 121 166 for further information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.