This much loved family home is sure to impress the most astute buyer.
Perfectly positioned, this weatherboard & tile home showcases the location, lifestyle & the convenience of the 2322 postcode by being just a 10 minute walk to Beresfield Bowling Club & Beresfield Pool as well as being a 5 minute walk to Beresfield shops & train station.
Offering a generous 658sqm block, you will be instantly impressed with the practicality of the floorplan, the generous spaces, the open plan layout and a seamless flow of indoor living meets outdoor entertaining.
- Two oversized bedrooms - both with ceiling fans
- Combined Lounge, Dining & study area with ornamental fireplace & Split System A/C
- Wide formal Entry (potential to convert to a 3rd bedroom STCA)
- Updated kitchen with electric appliances & plenty of storage including breakfast bar & pantry
- Bathroom with separate shower / bath
- Internal laundry with separate WC
- High Ceilings throughout
- Single Car carport
- Great size outdoor entertaining area
- Great size rear studio room
- Great size backyard
- Council Rates - $410.00 P/Q Approx.
- Water Rates - $250 P/C + Usage Approx.
- Estimated Return - $390.00 - $420.00 Per Week
Contact Rob McCorriston Today on 0406 121 166 or email [email protected] for further information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.