You will be amazed at the opportunity on offer within the centrally located, Newcastle zoned suburb of Beresfield.
Perfectly positioned and set to ignite the imagination, this R2 Zoned, Weatherboard, Clad & Tile 3 bedroom home showcase's the location, lifestyle & the convenience of this high growth suburb which is just minutes' walk to some of Beresfield's eateries, cafes, pubs & shops.
Offering a 645sqm level block, you will be instantly impressed with the practicality of the floorplan, the generous living spaces, the open plan layout and a seamless flow of indoor living meets outdoor entertaining.
- Three spacious bedrooms - main with built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan & Box ac
- Separate Lounge / dining areas
- Updated kitchen with storage solutions, electric oven and rangehood.
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath, shower & vanity
- Internal laundry with storage solutions
- Rumpus room / family room upon entry with reverse cycle A/C
- Separate WC with storage areas
- Single car garage currently converted to a teenagers retreat
- Massive rear yard perfect granny flat opportunity (STCA) + Garden shed
- 25 Minute Drive to Newcastle CBD & 5 Minutes Drive to the M1 Motorway.
- 10 Minute Walk to Beresfield Train Station (10 minutes to Newcastle University, 15 Minutes to Beaumont Street, Hamilton & 22 Minutes to Newcastle Interchange - via train)
- Council Rates - $403.00 P/Q Approx.
- Water Rates - $250.00 P/C + Usage Approx.
Contact Rob McCorriston or Stuart Musialik today for further information
Rob | m 0406 121 166 | e [email protected]
Stuart | m 0403 417 421 | e [email protected]
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.